Tuality Hearing Center invites you and a guest to a complimentary Hearing Health Lunch and Learn event at the Golden Valley Brewery and Restaurant in Beaverton. Local hearing health expert Donovan Davisson will be speaking at this exclusive function on July 30th. The event will begin with lunch at 1 PM.
Come enjoy a meal made from fresh, locally sourced ingredients and take your first steps towards improving your hearing health. Dr. Davisson will be discussing how your lifestyle needs connected with the latest innovations in hearing technology can result in better hearing and greater life satisfaction. Both Donovan Davisson and his associate, Victor Bothe, will be available for a Q&A session after the presentation.
Please provide your information below, we will reserve your space and send you a Save the Date.
Who can benefit from this presentation on hearing health?
If you find yourself answering yes for yourself or a loved one to any of the questions below, there are great options for evaluation and treatment.
- Asking others to repeat themselves
- Turning up the volume on devices to levels others find loud
- Having trouble understanding conversation in noisy/loud environments
- Feeling like other people mumble or slur their words
- Difficulty hearing women's and children's voices
- Trouble hearing on the telephone
- Feelings of irritability or depression
- Less enjoyment of social experience, leading to avoidance
- Having issues following fast-paced conversation
- Missing important information in meetings
- Others tell you that you have hearing loss
About the Presenter
Donovan Davisson’s passion, for many years, has been helping people reconnect with family, friends, social, business and religious activities. Loss of hearing can often disconnect us from these very areas of our lives that are universally important. Multiple degrees in hearing and speech disorders along with perpetual continuing education has made him successful in this field.
Donovan has been married for 52 years and he and his wife, Linda have five children, 13 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild. He authors short stories, does genealogy and dreams about fishing every chance he gets.
He belongs to the International Hearing Society, the Oregon and Washington Hearing Societies. He is credentialed with insurance companies to administer there hearing care benefits. He has been Nationally Certified for Hearing Instrument Sciences.
Golden Valley Brewery 1520 NW Bethany Blvd. Beaverton, OR 97006.
Golden Valley Brewery has created a special menu for our group.